Lufkin, Texas

STAY AWAY!!!I can't even explain how mad and frustrated I am with this company!

my car has been sitting for one month because they can't get their order right!! They had sent me a wheel with the wrong size for 2x already! one time I can understand but for 2nd time?! seriously!!

yeah cheaper than any other place but bad bad service and costumer service don't even care!! it took 3 days before they can give me a return shipping label and I had to call back to remind them to sen it to me!

I will never do business with them again.I dont mind spending bit more money than dealing with these people!

Review about: Mercedes Benz C250 Wheel.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wheel
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Automotix?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Rockauto - Counterfeit parts or wrong parts Rockauto "It's being a terrible experience with the purchase of Monroe Struts from RockAuto. First there were wrong miss-matching parts in the boxes. Once informed, they quickly sent the correct parts...." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Owner of No mar Tire Changers scratched my Rim! No Mar Tire Changers "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..." Read more Tpd - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Tpd "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more