STAY AWAY!!!I can't even explain how mad and frustrated I am with this company!

my car has been sitting for one month because they can't get their order right!! They had sent me a wheel with the wrong size for 2x already! one time I can understand but for 2nd time?! seriously!!

yeah cheaper than any other place but bad bad service and costumer service don't even care!! it took 3 days before they can give me a return shipping label and I had to call back to remind them to sen it to me!

I will never do business with them again.I dont mind spending bit more money than dealing with these people!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wheel from Automotix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Automotix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Automotix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Automotix?

Comments

Owner of No mar Tire Changers scratched my Rim! No Mar Tire Changers "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..." Read more Car Toys - Scam for Car Detailing Service Car Toys "We have bought a Groupon for my Wifes Car Detailing. We dropped the car at your Store located at 12636 Totem Lake Blvd., Kirkland, WA 98034 around 10:00 am on..." Read more Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more 50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more