STAY AWAY!!!I can't even explain how mad and frustrated I am with this company!

my car has been sitting for one month because they can't get their order right!! They had sent me a wheel with the wrong size for 2x already! one time I can understand but for 2nd time?! seriously!!

yeah cheaper than any other place but bad bad service and costumer service don't even care!! it took 3 days before they can give me a return shipping label and I had to call back to remind them to sen it to me!

I will never do business with them again.I dont mind spending bit more money than dealing with these people!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wheel from Automotix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Automotix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Automotix for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Automotix?

Comments

Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Automotix - Two Bad Transmissions Automotix "I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix. The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged. The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was..." Read more WeatherTech floor mat for CR-V honda Weathertech "I would like to give five stars for the front floor mat but zero star for the passengers side floor mat. I saw it on tv commercial and it looked..." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more