Turnaround Time

I Bought a windshield visor, took 10 days to ship, when it got here it was suppose to be tan but it was grey.Called them and they don't guarantee color which I kind of get, but it should be the basic color you ordered.

When you order you have a choice of colors.  So basically if you order black, you could get any color and they tell you to pack sand. Also, it looked like it was removed with greasy hands because it had grease all over it and was filthy.

Horrible, dishonest company, do not buy from them!You will be throwing money in the garbage.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. hall1409 stated that there is a room for improvement of rip off and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of driver side sun visor and associated monetary loss in the amount of $72. Automotix needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned driver side sun visor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Automotix.

Had an Experience with Automotix?

Comments