Yakima, Washington

I Bought a windshield visor, took 10 days to ship, when it got here it was suppose to be tan but it was grey.Called them and they don't guarantee color which I kind of get, but it should be the basic color you ordered.

When you order you have a choice of colors.  So basically if you order black, you could get any color and they tell you to pack sand. Also, it looked like it was removed with greasy hands because it had grease all over it and was filthy.

Horrible, dishonest company, do not buy from them!You will be throwing money in the garbage.

Review about: Driver Side Sun Visor.

I didn't like: Rip off, Scam.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $72
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Automotix?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Michigan Motorz - Faulty Ignition Wire Set Michigan Motorz "I purchased 2 sets of 8.1 ignition wires. I was not able to work on the install until after the boat was in the water in May. After I finished..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more Naca - LIARS Naca "Your staff does not know about how the NACA program works nor do you have respect for the time that we attend your appointments every month, to say the same..." Read more Tpd - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Tpd "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more