This company for got to send my part, and despite having all my contact information, never contacted me once to let me know.I had to call them back and when I did I could'n even get in contact with customer service because the hold times were over 9 minutes; so I called sales and MADE a manager there help me.

That's when I found out that the part was never even sent out. As a result, I had to rent a car for another week (delivery time for part), and when I called in the next day to speak with customer service, the rep flat out refused to transfer me and began incessantly arguing with me. I'm going to their corporate website next.

DONT BE A VICTIM!SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Automotix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Automotix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Automotix and automotix shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Automotix?

Comments