This company for got to send my part, and despite having all my contact information, never contacted me once to let me know.I had to call them back and when I did I could'n even get in contact with customer service because the hold times were over 9 minutes; so I called sales and MADE a manager there help me.

That's when I found out that the part was never even sent out. As a result, I had to rent a car for another week (delivery time for part), and when I called in the next day to speak with customer service, the rep flat out refused to transfer me and began incessantly arguing with me. I'm going to their corporate website next.

DONT BE A VICTIM!SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!!

Review about: Gates Steering Colum.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Automotix Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Automotix?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more B And B Suspension - B & B Suspension a Joke and a scam. Accumulators Lasted 2 months 1,0345 miles B And B Suspension " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more