This company for got to send my part, and despite having all my contact information, never contacted me once to let me know.I had to call them back and when I did I could'n even get in contact with customer service because the hold times were over 9 minutes; so I called sales and MADE a manager there help me.

That's when I found out that the part was never even sent out. As a result, I had to rent a car for another week (delivery time for part), and when I called in the next day to speak with customer service, the rep flat out refused to transfer me and began incessantly arguing with me. I'm going to their corporate website next.

DONT BE A VICTIM!SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Automotix. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Automotix to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Automotix and automotix shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Automotix?

Comments

Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Will not stand behind  there  junk engine Lkq Corporation "I purchased engine installed in my customers van engine ran for 100 miles and locked up lkq said when purchasing it had 6 mo warranty thay said tuff luck no..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more