100% full Not resolved
1.4

I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix.The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged.

The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was completely locked up. I spoke with Rob, a supervisor, who would not give me his last name or extension. I need this resolved now and they are giving me the warranty runaround.

This ordeal has caused me to be in a rental car for four weeks and incur further monetary loss in labor charges.

The transmission shop that I took my vehicle to is also aggravated as this issue is costing them hassle and lift time.I will never shop with Automotix again and I suggest you never do.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "full refund and cost incurred from rental vehicle and additional labor cost" as the author lost $3476. The author is overall dissatisfied with Automotix and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about subaru forester transmission from Automotix was fraudulent quality claims Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Automotix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Automotix to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Automotix?

Comments