I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix.The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged.
The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was completely locked up. I spoke with Rob, a supervisor, who would not give me his last name or extension. I need this resolved now and they are giving me the warranty runaround.
This ordeal has caused me to be in a rental car for four weeks and incur further monetary loss in labor charges.
The transmission shop that I took my vehicle to is also aggravated as this issue is costing them hassle and lift time.I will never shop with Automotix again and I suggest you never do.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent quality claims
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund and cost incurred from rental vehicle and additional labor cost.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Subaru Forester Transmission
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "They clearly state your shorts will ship within 1 to 2 days. Then when you are ready to make your purchase they want to charge you a heck of a..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."