I have ordered two transmissions from Automotix.The first transmission arrived damaged; shipping container intact, but part visibly damaged.
The tail shaft was crushed; pictures included. The second transmission was completely locked up. I spoke with Rob, a supervisor, who would not give me his last name or extension. I need this resolved now and they are giving me the warranty runaround.
This ordeal has caused me to be in a rental car for four weeks and incur further monetary loss in labor charges.
The transmission shop that I took my vehicle to is also aggravated as this issue is costing them hassle and lift time.I will never shop with Automotix again and I suggest you never do.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent quality claims
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund and cost incurred from rental vehicle and additional labor cost.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Subaru Forester Transmission
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "They clearly state your shorts will ship within 1 to 2 days. Then when you are ready to make your purchase they want to charge you a heck of a..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."